Wednesday 18 September 2013

What was moyes thinking

In the recent UEFA Champions League match between Manchester United and Bayer Leverkusen won by Manchester United 4-2, David Moyes played Shinji Kagawa out in the wingers role. Shinji would have been better utilised in the central attacking role just behind the striker. My team would have been a 4-4-1-1 to best utilise his abilities. My goalkeeper would have been David De Gea, Right Back would be Rafael, My two Centre Backs would have been Nemanja Vidic and Phil Jones and my Left Back would have been Patrice Evra. My midfield would look like this, Right Midfielder would be Antonio Valencia, my two Centre Midfielders would have been Michael Carrick and Marouane Fellaini and my Lfet Midfielder would have been Ashley Young/Ryan Giggs. I would have probably went for Giggs because of his age and experience. Then play Shinji Kagawa as the Central Attacking Midfielder with either Wayne Rooney or Robin van Persie up front. In the UEFA Champions League I would probably start Wayne Rooney upfront. Chris Smalling was a horrible choice at Centre Back because his decision making is horrible. Yes he is still fairly young but he doesn't have what it takes to be a Manchester United player.

I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts on this. Let me know what you think. My kik is stgidragons

No comments:

Post a Comment